Enjoy Life,
EAT PORK!!!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to our website. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics and responses, communicate privately with others, upload and view content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.

::::: Enjoy Staying! :::::
NEED TO RENT PIG FARM IN LAGUNA Yellowribbon

Enjoy Life,
EAT PORK!!!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to our website. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics and responses, communicate privately with others, upload and view content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.

::::: Enjoy Staying! :::::
NEED TO RENT PIG FARM IN LAGUNA Yellowribbon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» {Remove And Disable Send Feedback Link From Windows 7 Beta-w
NEED TO RENT PIG FARM IN LAGUNA I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 1:14 pm by elizgiac

» Wapdam Video Snsd Gee
NEED TO RENT PIG FARM IN LAGUNA I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 4:02 pm by elizgiac

» Cisco IOS Images For Dynamips Routers
NEED TO RENT PIG FARM IN LAGUNA I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 2:33 pm by elizgiac

» Http://ul.to/bp8yv2yp
NEED TO RENT PIG FARM IN LAGUNA I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 10:44 pm by elizgiac

» Http://ul.to/bp8yv2yp
NEED TO RENT PIG FARM IN LAGUNA I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 10:41 pm by elizgiac

» Video Ngentot Anak SMP
NEED TO RENT PIG FARM IN LAGUNA I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 4:02 pm by elizgiac

» Dj Kent Ft Leftside-Bubble For Me(Acapella)Diy.wma
NEED TO RENT PIG FARM IN LAGUNA I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 6:11 pm by elizgiac

» City Car Driving V1.2.5 Download Torrent
NEED TO RENT PIG FARM IN LAGUNA I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 1:22 pm by elizgiac

Banks

NEED TO RENT PIG FARM IN LAGUNA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MaeBarles

NEED TO RENT PIG FARM IN LAGUNA Empty
PostSubject: NEED TO RENT PIG FARM IN LAGUNA   NEED TO RENT PIG FARM IN LAGUNA I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:27 pm

Start up costs are going to be greater than I anticipated, so I am looking for an existing pig farm to rent in Laguna.

If you have a vacant pig farm in Laguna that you are not using or you are trying to sell, why not rent it and make money?

Let's face it, nobody wants to buy a vacant pig farm that does not appear to be a profitable enterprise.

If you are trying to sell your vacant pig farm, it is to your benefit to rent it to me.

It's a win-win situation because I need a facility to raise pigs and you need the appearance of a profitable pig farm to sell.

Nobody will buy a vacant pig farm. Many people will be interested in buying a successful pig farm.

So rent your pig farm facility to me and we both win.

It's really a no brainer! If you have a vacant pig farm that you are trying to sell in Laguna, contact me at bs200856@yahoo.com.
Back to top Go down

NEED TO RENT PIG FARM IN LAGUNA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SWINE TALK :: HOUSING-
Jump to: