Enjoy Life,
EAT PORK!!!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to our website. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics and responses, communicate privately with others, upload and view content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.

::::: Enjoy Staying! :::::
Japan Confirms Finding Influenza AH1N1 Virus in Pig Sample Yellowribbon

Enjoy Life,
EAT PORK!!!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to our website. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics and responses, communicate privately with others, upload and view content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.

::::: Enjoy Staying! :::::
Japan Confirms Finding Influenza AH1N1 Virus in Pig Sample Yellowribbon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» {Remove And Disable Send Feedback Link From Windows 7 Beta-w
Japan Confirms Finding Influenza AH1N1 Virus in Pig Sample I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 1:14 pm by elizgiac

» Wapdam Video Snsd Gee
Japan Confirms Finding Influenza AH1N1 Virus in Pig Sample I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 4:02 pm by elizgiac

» Cisco IOS Images For Dynamips Routers
Japan Confirms Finding Influenza AH1N1 Virus in Pig Sample I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 2:33 pm by elizgiac

» Http://ul.to/bp8yv2yp
Japan Confirms Finding Influenza AH1N1 Virus in Pig Sample I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 10:44 pm by elizgiac

» Http://ul.to/bp8yv2yp
Japan Confirms Finding Influenza AH1N1 Virus in Pig Sample I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 10:41 pm by elizgiac

» Video Ngentot Anak SMP
Japan Confirms Finding Influenza AH1N1 Virus in Pig Sample I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 4:02 pm by elizgiac

» Dj Kent Ft Leftside-Bubble For Me(Acapella)Diy.wma
Japan Confirms Finding Influenza AH1N1 Virus in Pig Sample I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 6:11 pm by elizgiac

» City Car Driving V1.2.5 Download Torrent
Japan Confirms Finding Influenza AH1N1 Virus in Pig Sample I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 1:22 pm by elizgiac

Banks

Japan Confirms Finding Influenza AH1N1 Virus in Pig Sample

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nescab

Japan Confirms Finding Influenza AH1N1 Virus in Pig Sample Empty
PostSubject: Japan Confirms Finding Influenza AH1N1 Virus in Pig Sample   Japan Confirms Finding Influenza AH1N1 Virus in Pig Sample I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:37 am

JAPAN - The Japanese veterinary authroities have reported ten new cases of H1N1 influenza to the World Organisation for Animal Health (OIE).

An Immediate notification was sent to the OIE yesterday, 21 October. This is an emerging disease in the country.

The disease is reported to have occured in Osaka in swine. The source is currently still under investigation. This is reportedly the first H1N1 infection in Japan.

The infection was detected through surveillance conducted by prefectural veterinary authority. The virus was isolated from a pool of 10 nasal swabs directly collected randomly from pigs without clinical signs on 2 October 2009.

The subtype H1 was confirmed by National Institute of Animal Health (NIAH) on 20 October 2009 while the subtype N1 was confirmed on 21 October 2009. The affected farm is being under voluntary movement restraint. No abnormalities are observed in pigs within a 10km radius around the affected farm. Epidemiological investigations are continuing.

Several measures have been applied to curb the spread of the disease in the country.

Source: ThePigSite News Desk
Back to top Go down

Japan Confirms Finding Influenza AH1N1 Virus in Pig Sample
Page 1 of 1